Downloads and testdrives
Do you already have a license for Install?
If you do, then you can proceed directly to the licensees downloads area. You'll need the username and password that were supplied to you when you purchased the license.
One way of learning about Install's capabilities is to download the Install Binary Manual (PDF, 724KB, 55 pages).
Looking at screenshots is one way to see Install in action, but taking it for a test drive is that much better. The following commercially released applications use Install as their deployment solution. You can download demonstration versions of the software to see for yourself how well Install performs:
- Default Folder X: Enhancement for open/save dialog boxes
- FlickrExport for Aperture: Flickr Export Plug-in for Aperture
- FlickrExport for iPhoto: Flickr Export Plug-in for iPhoto
- Aperture to Final Cut Pro: Export Plug-in for Aperture
- Synergy: iTunes menubar control, hot keys, cover art display
- WinSwitch: Menu enhancement for Panther's Fast User Switching
You are also welcome to contact me if you'd like to obtain a copy of Install for trial purposes.